Our 2022 campaign – ‘Yorkshire Menu’ is finally here! We are celebrating Yorkshire’s food and drink by showcasing Yorkshire as the food and drink capital of the UK!
Yorkshire is the home to some of the most delightful food and drink options in the world and we can’t wait to show off some of the very best culinary highlights in the county, including:
- Fine dining such as Yorkshire’s 16 commercial vineyards and 7 Michelin-starred restaurants (1 with a green Michelin star)
- Notable and award-winning locations including – Bridlington: England’s biggest shellfish port and Bradford: 6 time Curry Capital of Britain
- Local Yorkshire products such as Wensleydale and Swaledale cheeses and Yorkshire forced rhubarb.
- A whole host of exquisite sweet and savoury food and drink vendors
What to expect
Yorkshire Menu will feature celebrated chefs, food and drink experts, a whole host of celebrities and the magnificent team of people who create the delectable delights that the county is famous for. The talented individuals involved so far include…
- Prashad’s Minal Patel, who said “Welcome to Yorkshire’s the Yorkshire Menu is a great initiative to amplify the county’s fantastic food and drink businesses.”
- Multi-award-winning Consultant Chef Stephanie Moon, who said “I’ve travelled extensively and can honestly say that Yorkshire’s fabulous fresh produce combined with its lovely locations to dine and drink are simply world-class and that’s why I choose Yorkshire as my home and place to work.”
Yorkshire Menu will incorporate Yorkshire on Tour, Eat Around the World, mouthwatering recipes, food and drink trails, and a calendar of competitions and creative campaigns. Our creative campaigns will consist of podcasts, lists, videos, blogs across all of our social media and digital channels which will be sure to satiate your appetite for content.
Get involved with ‘Yorkshire Menu’
We invite you to participate in #YorkshireMenu by sharing your favourite places to eat and drink.
The campaign will also allow the opportunity for businesses and organisations to sponsor events and promotional activities throughout the year.
Get started by checking out our entrée to the campaign, our launch video.
Stay tuned for much more.
Your Food … Your Drink … Yorkshire!
#YorkshireMenu – YORKSHIREMENU.COM